Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My first sale!!!

I got an order for a "Love You Forever" board from a friend of mine. Her sister is having a baby boy in a few weeks and she wanted something special and one of a kind for the nursery. This is what I came up with. She loves it!!! 


It was really easy and so much fun to make. Plus it was my VERY FIRST SALE!!!! I'm soooo excited to finally be sharing my new found creativeness with others. I am in the process of deciding on which "host" to use for a shop. I have two more orders to work on also! Another "Love you forever" board, and a family rules canvas with a spin! My friend is pregnant and she wants one that says "I love you thiiisssss much...let me prove it..." and its all the things she loves about her daughter. So cute, right? 

What have you made lately??



2 comments:

Gerry's Soap N Stuff said...

I love the board, it is very pretty. Gerry

House of Smiths said...

Thanks so much for your sweet compliments on my blog!!!
We're excited to finally have the pantry DONE! :)
And it's so "pretty" to look at now. ha!
~Shelley Smith
houseofsmiths.blogspot.com
wonderfullywordy.blogspot.com