Saturday, July 17, 2010

If I had money to blow

These are the things I would buy. 


Both of these necklaces by Lisa Leonard Designs.


One of everything from The Pleated Poppy.

Petal Pusher

Bloom Bag

Covered Notebook. 
(I'm actually going to try to make one myself! We'll see how that goes.)


Posy Pins

I would buy Photoshop, Lightroom and Aperture. 
I would buy every single mason jar from the thrift store to sell when I officially decide to open my shop! 
Of course, if I had a ton of money to blow, I suppose I wouldn't need to sell my crafts to make extra money, right?! Oh well, it's still fun!

Once again, ONE OF EVERYTHING from Love Stitched

These are some of my faves

The Grace necklace, in Gun Metal.

Petitie Kate Headband

I love all the Little Lou hair pins too!!! 

Tons of vinyl from Shelley at Wonderfully Wordy



I love these Laundry decals! 

Live Simple. Give More. Expect Less. 
LOVE IT!!



We would take a vacation to Moorea. It's an island off of Tahiti. 
I'll let you drool over these photos for a few minutes. 


Did you know you can have your breakfast brought to you in a CANOE?!?! 
Pretty amazing, huh?

Absolutely gorgeous. 


A hotel resort. Look how cute those yellow umbrella's are! 


The pool has a disappearing edge, so it looks like it just runs right into the ocean!


I WILL make it to Moorea before I die. 
I'm promising myself that. 


My best friend and her fiance' are thinking of going to Moorea on their honeymoon. The word envious doesn't even begin to describe how I feel about that! LOL!

Ok back to reality. 
Well, my pretend reality where I actually have money. 

I love these headbands from billie brand


How adorable are these?


I wish I knew how to make these!


I would get a Silhouette machine. 

..........................................................................................................................................
..........................................................................................................................................
..........................................................................................................................................

Ok, back to reality FOR REAL. The reality where we have zero extra dollars and where I need to get on the ball with crafts so I can start officially selling them. I already have two orders for the "Love You Forever" board!!! woo woo!!! Doin a happy dance over here! 

QUESTION: DO YOU PREFER ETSY OR BIG CARTEL?? I know practically nothing about the paypal accounts and shipping info so that is also something I need to find out before I open a shop. 

I need a shop name. I can recreate almost anything I see, but when it comes to cutesy names, I'm out. Except in the case of my child. :o) But then again, I didn't come up with his name myself, I just picked it out of a list from Babynames.com. :-/

So if you have any ideas please feel free to share them!!! 






2 comments:

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

Some yummy stuff you posted there! I suck at deciding on shop names/names like that. Of course, when I signed up for Etsy, it was to buy, and then I decided to sell, so I'm stuck with that name. I could open a new shop but I dont know.

Momma said...

Here is how you make those flower headbands...

http://minisweethearts.blogspot.com/2008/10/hana-kanzashi-tutorial.html

I've been making them for a while now. I love them!!!