Saturday, July 31, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy.

I have has so many orders this week! Yay for the business but it's been really crazy! Cohen has been in rare form this week. He has been crying/whining 1,000,000 times more than usual.
(yes, REALLY ONE MILLION times more!!!)

Today was the first day in 10 days that he was even half way back to normal. I haven't been able to get him  to eat or drink anything this whole week. But this morning, he ate pancakes!


And as you can see, he also got syrup all in his hair. 


Silly boy!


Then his dad gave him a bath. 
Jerimy has been so helpful today. He has been working sooooo much this week, and with Cohen being so fussy, it's been really stressful, and I have had NO TIME to work on my orders. 

I'm hoping to post what I have been working on but my internet is broken, and I'm having to use someone else's "non-secure" network, and it's very slow with downloading pictures! 

Yay! It worked! 
This Sweet Sayings Board I made for my great friend who just adopted her baby girl, and went to Ethiopia to pick her up! She has been in the process for 19+ months and FINALLY the Lord has answered her prayers!

This Love You Forever board I made for a customer who saw my previous work on Facebook and just had to have one!!!

This is one I made for my very good friend. Her sister and brother-in-law are across the country visiting family, and while they were gone, my friend helped fix up their house. She wanted to give them a really sweet welcome home/house warming gift. She also bought them a pool!! Welcome home to that!!! hahaha





Love this verse. 


These memory keeper boards are for sale in my ETSY SHOP.
Go check it out!! 






I've also been working on a few wreaths, you can see those here.

My vacation is officially over :'( 
I'm so sad. 
But I really enjoyed my time off! 




1 comment:

Sara said...

Hi! I saw your comment on Infarrantly Creative about the Milestone Month Onesies. Thank you so much for "Liking" us on facebook! I am so glad I found your blog. Your little boy is so cute! I am following your blog now and looking forward to reading more. I wanted to let you know that Amy Jo and I are having a sale today, Cyber Monday- 20% off and free shipping. Check out my blog post today for more of our story and some cute baby pictures (the best Monday posts are the ones that make you smile!) Thanks again for following us on Facebook!