Friday, July 16, 2010

BECOMING A SELLER

***UPDATE***
I AM NOW OFFICIALLY SELLING MY CREATIONS. IF YOU SEE SOMETHING YOU LIKE EMAIL ME AT 
CAITLINMADE@GMAIL.COM
FOR PRICING AND INFO. 

My craft blog/shop is in the works right now, and fully set up, but I have all my products ready to make. Please let me know if you see something you like!!! 


Family Rules Canvas 
$25


Rose Wreath 
$30
Comes in various colors

"Love You Forever" Board
$25


 Painted Vases
$5 for 1
or
3 for $12


Satin Singed Flower
$5 per flower
$10 for a headband


Family Blocks 
$20 


Jute Vase
$12


Custom Matte or Frame
$6 for matte 
$8 for frame


Hand & Foot Print Keepsake
$15 for set of 2




**IF YOU SEE SOMETHING YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PLEASE EMAIL ME**

CAITLINMADE@GMAIL.COM



8 comments:

Lindsay Haynie said...

{saw your link at Tatertots and Jello} I LOVE the acrylic jars and the letter blocks! I'd definitely buy some!

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

Such cute things!!!!

Jerri at Simply Sweet Home said...

So many great projects here! You are so talented!

Kristol Faucheux said...

CUTE stuff!! Your prices seem pretty reasonable, but I think you could more for the Rose Wreath. It's beautiful and you put A LOT of time into it.

Ann @ makethebestofthings said...

Gorgeous things! The color of the rose wreath is wonderful. Here's wishing great sales for you.

Moe said...

Your stuff is so cute! I love the painted vases. happy sales & I am glad I stopped by from Finding Fabulous!

Unknown said...

love all your projects, that aqua wreath is stunning. thanks for linking Jenn

Amanda @ Healthy House on the Block said...

I love all your fun things, Caitlin! The wreath is amazing -- such a great color! And I LOVE "I'll Love You Forever", too.

I'm hosting a link party for Etsy and other Shops - I'd love it if you would enter yours!