Sunday, April 25, 2010

flower arrangement inspirations.

I tried something new. I get so tired of uploading all my images...it takes forever. I wanted to see if my photobucket uploader thing
would work. Can you see these awesome floral arrangements that have really inspired me? Let me know! Thanks :-)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Kimberly @ Seriously Daisies said...

The floral arrangements are very pretty! I would really like to put some pretty arrangements around my house, maybe someday I'll actually have this place furnished, and I can really decorate the way I want, lol.

Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day. It takes me forever to respond (if ever) these days. I wish I had time to blog like before, but as I'm sure you know, little guys can be quite time consuming. :o)

Anyways, your comment was really sweet!

Julie said...

Hi, Caitlin! Thanks for stopping by my blog & touring my house. The parade of homes that house was in was in Elizabethtown back in 2008. Have a great day!

faith ann raider said...

Thanks for your comment - always LOVE those :) These photos are SO pretty and very inspiring!!