swinging : )
happy boy!
he looks so small
fun with daddy.
sweet boy adam. my favorite model.
I really wish we had a playground in our backyard.
Macyn
I am so proud of this shot!
Daddy was throwing him up so high in the air!! Can ya tell he loved it?!
EWW I don't want kisses!
Love their shadows.
I am so proud of my amateur/beginner/basically novice photography self!!! I think I did pretty well for barely having my camera for a month. I am taking a beginner photography class next weekend and I am sooooo excited about it!!!
I also have plans in the making to decoupage some Family Rules, the song "I'll love you forever" for Cohen's room, (also a book) The poem "I carry your heart" for our bedroom and "Song for a fifth child" for cohen's room. I have been completely inspired by tatertots & jello. If you haven't checked out her blog, you need to!! I LOVED THE SUNSHINE THIS WEEKEND!!!! I HOPE IT NEVER GOES AWAY!!!!






















4 comments:
Ooo! How CUTE is your baby!
I love all the pictures!
Great job!
Thanks for stopping by my blog, and for the sweet comments!
I'm glad that you were even a little inspired. LOL.
That's why I blog the things I do!
Because I usually take so much from everyone else's blog!
It was so nice to meet you!
Shelley Smith
houseofsmiths.blogspot.com
wonderfullywordy.blogspot.com
great shots! I can tell you have an eye for photography!
Oh gosh!!! You totally just made me laugh!
Thanks for your sweet comments... ALL 4 of them! :)
They really make my day.
But I have to tell you that today, I just couldn't get out of this weird yucky funk, and tried to actually DO something creative and failed. LOL.
Sometimes I get burnt out, and just want to sit on the couch and watch Wonderpets and Dora with my kids!!! Is that so bad? LOL... I guess it is, when you have a bunch of readers who want to know what's coming next... huh? lol.
I'm so grateful at the same time for a little "push" because it gives me a sense of accomplishment when I get to share something that I've done!
It's so fun!
Thanks again, really. You're so sweet!
Shelley
Your little guy is so adorable! And you are a really good photographer, you have a real talent!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and following along with me.
Londen
Post a Comment