1. i can't do anything right.
2. this end table re-do thing is A WHOLE HECK OF A LOT MORE FREAKIN TROUBLE THAN IT'S WORTH. can ya tell im mad and frustrated?
3. i overdrew my bank account on thursday and I'm just now finding out about it. yeah it sucks.
4. why do I always want what I can't have?
5. why does love have to be so hard? When you are little, the movies make being in love seem so glamorous. Like, after you find your love everything is really "happily ever after" and nothing bad can happen after that. Well let me tell you, falling in love isn't the hard part, the STAYING in love part is what you have to work on.
I hate to complain when there are so many people out there who have it so much worse than I do, but I really needed to vent today.
so since I just whined and complained, I need to be thankful for what is going right in my life.
1. i have a healthy child, and honestly, that's all that really matters.
2. I love my job. not too many people can say that. I love what I do and I get to work with one of my best friends and most of my co-workers are pretty freakin awesome!
3. even though i overdrew my bank account, I got paid yesterday, so I'm not broke.
4. I am thankful for a wonderful boyfriend who loves me unconditionally.
5. I am calming down and going to fix the end table problem.
Saturday, March 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















2 comments:
Been there. Done that. I'm in the middle of a re-do and it's horrible! It'll be awesome when it's done though , right?!
Hang in there :)
i am so sorry..i feel terrible :(
Post a Comment