I have a faded pink couch in my living room that is older than me, and I'm 22. The other couch is a mixture of dingy grey, blue and pink/red. I don't care of they match the couch, i just need something cute and a project to improve my home. thanks sooo much for any ideas of advice!!!
HIDEOUS PINK LAMP
MASHED POTATO FACE
PEEK-A-BOO FACE
CUTIE BOY
I JUST LOVE THIS ONE!
BTW, can you believe my little tiny 8 lb new born baby will be ONE YEAR OLD in 16 days?!?!!?? is this really happening? where did the time go? oh how i do love that sweet sweet baby boy.




















3 comments:
I would paint them any fun color that matches your room and roughem' up!!!
Paint the tables and spray paint the lamps. Then go to the Goodwill and find new lampshades. They are usually very cheap. Those are the perfect items for a nice easy makeover that will make a huge difference!
Okay...first off - cutie, cutie pie!
Now that that's out of the way, I have the PERFECT makeover for those fabulouse end tables.
I did this makeover on mine, and yours would be even better because you have more space since your tables have drawers. I would paint everything but the tops glossy black, then do this faux leather finish on the top.
http://this-istheyear.blogspot.com/2009/05/mod-podge-mania.html
I got the idea from a desk I saw here:
http://brassyapple.blogspot.com/2008/07/everything-old-is-new-againfaux-leather.html
Good luck...can't wait to see what you do with them!
Post a Comment