Saturday, May 29, 2010
Names.
I think I want/need a new blog name. I only picked "adventures in [new]mommyhood" because it was the ONLY thing I could come up with. I want something fun and catchy. I think "adventures in [new]mommyhood" is way too long for me. I'm not very creative when it comes to catchy and cute. I am a mother, a money-saver, a crafter, a wannabe photographer...the list goes on and on. But those are the things that most relate to the blogging world. What about The multifaceted mama? Hmmmm Idk. Any suggestions? Should I keep my original name? Idk. If you know me at all, even if you don't know me I'm gonna tell you anyway....I AM INDECISIVE. So I might just keep my old name for lack of being able to make a decision for the new name.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















1 comment:
Im the same way! I never win anything!! Congrats!! I entered that giveaway! Im so jealous!! IT was so cute! I just stumbled across your blog and its way cute!!
Post a Comment