Dave Ramsey is stressing me out. Actually, he is helping us. Money is stressing me out. This cash flow planning is stressssssssssfuuuulllllllll. I hate money. I love his ideas and I know if we truly work on this our money situation will get better. We need to take control of our spending. Jerimy is not making this easy for me.
I am maybe possible in the process of looking for a new job. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE my job that I have now. Great pay, great people. great benefits, who would want to leave a job like that right? That's the thing, I DO NOT WANT TO LEAVE. But my hours right now are not what they need to be. I am barely working 17 hours a week. I am going to have to start working on Friday's (my usual day off) to make up for what I am not making during the week. And it's not like I can pick up extra shifts. UPS does not work like that. The sort starts, and we work, then when it's over, everyone goes home. I cannot start earlier because my supervisor is trying to "conserve" hours right now which really sucks. I barely work 3 hours a day. We need more than my measly paycheck to pay the bills. I'm not even making over $200 a week right now!! Jerimy makes more on one paycheck than I make all month...(but somehow I always have more money than he does, how does that happen? go figure.) I am stressed right now. I am also tired and my child will never sleep late so I need to go to bed now. Goodnight.
Friday, February 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















No comments:
Post a Comment